Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, January 31, 2014

NOO INTERVOO



Many books are discussed.  They’d asked for an author photo to go with the interview.  I gave them a photo of Achilles, editing my forthcoming book.  He’s a special dawg!  I always look for places to insert his presence in the internet (besides my blogs of course).  And if I have to blather elsewhere I will!  




Seriously, thanks to La Doctora Jee Yoon Lee for asking ...  As I said at the end of the interview, I am grateful for any interest in my works and don't take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment