Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I BUY POETRY! (2014, #1)

Speaking of the intersection of money and poetry, I'll occasionally post here what I buy in terms of poetry collections, books related to poetry, and/or books in other genres but authored by poets.  

This list below features my first poetry book bought in 2014 (and I buy it belatedly): BLINDSIGHT by Rosmarie Waldrop.  I used to follow Waldrop more assiduously than of late;  artist-poet Ed Baker reminded me of her prowess.  Here's 2014's first list:

DRIVEN TO ABSTRACTION by Rosmarie Waldrop 

BLINDSIGHT by Rosmarie Waldrop 

COLLECTED POEMS by Joseph Ceravoloa 

THERE ARE THINGS WE LIVE AMONG: ESSAYS ON THE OBJECT WORLD by Jennifer Moxley

Hoping to top my 2013 purchases!



No comments:

Post a Comment