Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I FORGOT I AM AN OVOID

Looking at some recent reviews of my writings for possible back cover text for my forthcoming SUN STIGMATAS, I came upon Michael Leong's review of my collected novels book SILK EGG -- I'd forgotten I'm an ovoid!  Michael, citing Jurgen Koller's mathematics, says my "language" does this:



This is one of my favorite reviews of my works, which is apt as SILK EGG is one of my favorite books!  THANKS Michael!




The superb cover image is by brilliant artist Maureen McQuillan!


No comments:

Post a Comment