Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, March 31, 2014

AN OPENING TO RIVAL NOAH'S!

To know Moi is to know I have released mucho blogs in my time.  Now I can say that the best OPENER (most hits) ever attained by any of my blogs when they were newly-released is BIBLIOTHECA INVISIBILIS!

Who'da thunk?  So much attention to ... what cannot be seen!  Sez something, I believe, about the Zeitgeist!

Check it out with, at the moment, over 30 entries by poets, artists and other interested audience members!

Plus, I've just expanded the Call of Participation to curators and not just individual entries!  We welcome your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment