Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, February 16, 2018

CATS PLUS! AND "NO MORE DEAD POETS" PLEASE!

I was at a bookstore looking for light reading to massage my brain and decided to become Krazy Kat Lady and get these 3 books:


But my brain refuses to relax. To make a long story short, I got into a conversation with the bookseller and that ended up with an agreement for me to freshen up their used poetry book section with all my spare copies of poetry books by, per request, “live authors.” No more dead poets, apparently. No problem, Moi naturally replied. And that’s how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment