Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

POETRY: A CURE FOR THE WEARY

     Well, I didn't see that coming. I'm in good company HERE with, you know, folks like ... Jesus. 
     All kidding aside, I say as I duck from the lightning bolt flung at my impertinence, note this minister also sharing, "Poets are some of the toughest people I know. They see with well-focused eyes and are bold in their telling of truth. I open to receive their map of hope, the soul’s guidance, whenever madness threatens."
     With impertinence as my self-care, may I keep my eyes open. Hallelujah. Amen.
     Thank you, Rev. Audrey for your Poetry as "A cure for the weary" ...

... in which you also call AMNESIA: Somebody's Memoir as having "the power to release the pressure from the day."




No comments:

Post a Comment