Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

MY REPRESENTATIVE

I spent the day working on what will be my 30th book. Combined with  chaps and edited anthologies, I guess I've been "prolific"--reminding me of a question I've been asked more than once: Given my mucho output, what's a good intro or representative book I'd recommend to someone about to read me for (almost) the first time?


It took me 20 years to write that "representative" book. It's ironic that it's my first bilingual edition as that means that the Romanian-language side of it will be irrelevant to non-Romanian readers. But the English presents 25 poems and the constraint of choosing them ended up creating a collection I wouldn't mind as a representative. That book just got onto Amazon.com . If you've not read me or much of me before, here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment