Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

THE NEW ORLEANS POETRY FESTIVAL!

I'll be participating in the first annual New Orleans Poetry Festival which will take place April 15-17, 2016 at the Arts Estuary, 1024 Elysian Fields Avenue, and other locations nearby, including Mags (940 Elysian Fields) and Siberia (2227 St. Claude). I'll be doing two readings, one with Black Radish Press and the other with Marsh Hawk Press -- I promise to read different material for each reading.

For registration information, information about featured poets (page is in progress), and other details, go HERE.  Schedule information is available HERE.

No doubt I'll bring books, such as my latex: THE CONNOISSEUR OF ALLEYS


The list of Featured Poets is HERE, including many fabulous contemporary poets and I'm excited to meet many of them.  I hope to see you there, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment