Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

FOUND POEM BY MY SON

I've been in the middle of some tortuous moving and storage-ing of various stuff from the house. And in going through various items, I stumbled across an old school notebook of Michael, probably when he was a year or so in the U.S. I consider it a found List Poem entitled "Mom: Eileen Tabios." That 4th item kills me ("she try her best")-- relatedly, I am a person who once baked a cake that was left untouched by middle schoolers (I thought those peeps were supposed to be perpetually ravenous with cast-iron bellies... )





No comments:

Post a Comment