Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"THE MORTALITY ASEMICS"

Never has so much been done with white hair absent dye.  Or so I think.  I talk about my white hair and how I asked gravity to turn it into art in an illustrated blather essay, "The Mortality Asemics" which -- aptly -- inaugurates the "Misfits" section of Queen Mob's Tea House.  Asemics like this image below -- but GO HERE for the whole thang.  And I promise to stop plucking my hair...


Thanks to Misfits curator Reb Livingston.



No comments:

Post a Comment