Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

A GOOD READ


Thanks to Grady Harp for his lovely words on I FORGOT LIGHT BURNS posted at Goodreads!  An excerpt:
I FORGOT LIGHT BURNS is her 28th poetry collection and she has never repeated herself, thought wise, style wise, or aura wise.
I chose the above for excerpting not just coz I like that I don't repeat my aura(s).  It's just that it touches on what I try to do when I'm so prolific.  Because I have released/release so many books, I wish each book to be significantly different from each other.  Themes etc. may get repeated here and there, but I'd like each book to not be able to be a foretelling for the next(s).  It's the least I can do, I feel, if I'm to keep up the prolific pace.

Fortunately, NETFLIX binge-ing prevents me from being more productive than four books a year.  So back to catching up on LOST!  Meanwhile, the entire review is HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment