Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, October 6, 2017

ALOHA to SAN FRANCISCO and HAWAI'I!

Aloha, October -- usually a busy month for me as it's Filipino-American History Month. Here we go:

Tomorrow (Saturday) I will be at the 4th Annual FilBookFest doing a reading and a panel on ekphrasis (click on link for details).



THEN I'll be appearing at Litquake-SF:




THEN, please spread the word to your Hawai'i-based friends--I released a book in France to launch in Hawai'i!


THEN we all get tired of Moi. But, good times!




No comments:

Post a Comment