Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

MANHATTAN IN MISSOURI

I'm often amused at where my poems travel, given that I'm just sitting in front of a computer. This weekend, MANHATTAN: An Archaeology, celebrates its official release--TODAY: OCT. 1, 2017--by turning up on Lulu with its 2017 50% Discount!  And it also celebrates itself by turning up on a farmers' market in Missouri! Here is the book displayed with other titles as part of the "Guerrilla Alliance Night Market" -- my poems love to hang out with guerrillas:


Thanks to artist Janna Anonuevo Langholz for bringing Manhattan to Missouri. I notice from her display that at least two other books made it there: SUN STIGMATA and THE ANCHORED ANGEL:...JOSE GARCIA VILLA.  It's all great fun, and I wish I was there to read and eat balut!








No comments:

Post a Comment