Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

CALIFORNIA WRITER'S WEEK

I was blessed to participate in this event earlier today:

(click on images to enlarge)

Napa Bookmine First Annual Local Authors Fest in Celebration of California Writer's Week
Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016, Noon-2 p.m.
964 Pearl Street
Napa, CA 94559

Here are some photos from the event!




(AMNESIA is a Napa Bookmine Staff Pick!)






(the lovely, hard-working staff)


While manning a table, there'll be the occasional lull when no one is in front of you and you start casting your eyes about. In my case, I cast my eyes downward and saw the back covers of my books, including older books. And I ended up reading back cover blurbs that I'd not read in years -- as when Kevin Killian blurbed Menage a Trois With the 21st Century and when Tan Lin blurbed Black Lightning. And read them and thought, Hey, those old books aren't bad, are they?! :)Thanks to the blurbers!



No comments:

Post a Comment