Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


It wasn't planned. But it happened. As Las Vegas wasn't involved, I can share that, for Halloween this year, I was costumed T.S. Eliot. And John Bloomberg-Rissman was Pound:





Being edited is a rare experience--deliberately so, for me. I prefer to write alone, don't really mind the winging it (as I feel I get more from extensive reading than workshops). But this editing experience was a blessed one.  Thank you Ezra John.

P.S.  Once, T.S. Eliot was a British banker. Once, I was too...




No comments:

Post a Comment