Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

FLASH AUTOBIOGRAPHIES!

We've heard of Flash Fiction, yes? Well, I started on a new form (new for me; don't know if others have done it): Flash Autobiography.  (Do let me know if you know of other writers doing this as I'd like to see how they're doing it.) The first four of my series are up Queen Mob's Tea House who has been so welcoming of my "misfit" documents--thank you Reb Livingston!

The first four are the first -- I hope to get more hewed muscles into future attempts with that kind of intensity that compresses coal into diamond. But, meanwhile, I hope these entertain (or do something for) you ... and if you're a poet, of course I wasn't referring to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment