Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, September 9, 2016

MORNING MOON by ALEX GILDZEN


Thirteen years after the hay(na)ku was officially released to the public, the form continues to go strong!  Its most recent publication (that I know of) is

MORNING MOON by Alex Gildzen

which is an enchanting 2 inch by 2 inch publication from Richard Hansen's marvelous Poems for All. I received this gem in a small letter-sized envelope:


As I was at the local post office, I was able to weigh this gem and it is exactly like the hay(na)ku's receptivity to its multiple interpretations: not heavy!


This was "Priority Mail," indeed and I'm so grateful that I received a copy!  (Oh, but if only Alex had provided a teensy signature!)


I am grateful to see the hay(na)ku travel. Thank you for welcoming it into your lives!





No comments:

Post a Comment