Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

LOOKING LOVELY (I THINK) IN ROMANIAN!


I appreciate this unique "Book Day" defined as when one receives Author Copies. Here I am in Romanian(!) with my new book

I FORGOT ARS POETICA / AM UITAT ARTA POETICA

as translated by Roxana Doncu, Teodor Panait, Elena Ţăpean, Gabriela Apetrei, and Iulia Andreea Anghel from university of Bucharest. THANK YOU!

Let’s see: there are three Romanian speakers at my doctor’s office. Critic T.C. Marshall’s son speaks Romanian due to Peace Corps background. And that’s it for my Romanian marketing--unless you know someone! Fortunately, the English remains in the book and, with these 25 poems, serve as a de facto “Selected-as-chosen-when-my-back-is-up-against-the wall”. So if that interests the rest of you, it just became available on Amazon! The retail price there is $19.00 but if you let me know by email (Galateaten at aol dot com), you can have one of my Author Copies for $15, free domestic shipping and signed.

Those Romanian stamps are lovely ...


Do pass the word on to your Romanian-speaking or Romanian friends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment