Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

DUENDE FROM THE MDR POETRY GENERATOR

I think I've written less than a handful of poems so far this year, which is ironic as I'm on my way to seeing 2015 with three poetry collections and an experimental biography.  I'm happy for The MDR Poetry Generator for allowing me to be prolific while I nap!

And the latest poetry collection to come out of said Generator is

DUENDE IN THE ALLEYS

!  Thanks to lars palm and swirl editions for publishing it.  Finally, I can say I'm published in Sweden!  And cyberspace, of course ...

Petra Palm did the cover image and I'm grateful!  Hope you enjoy my latest poetry collection HERE which is covered by





No comments:

Post a Comment