Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

WTF? (PUN INTENDED)

Okay.  Here's something I just discovered.  The hubby and the son were in the room when I stumbled across it on the computer and, let's just say, I ended up saying to El Hijo, "Son, I can't control how people respond to my work."  To wit:

"Fruit Salad at Fort Bragg"

You're welcome, Dearborn, Michigan.  I am glad you found the hay(na)ku relevant (and keep up the good work!).  Still, candidly, um ...:

Ay. Nako. I
am bemused
over

this use of
Hay na
ku!



No comments:

Post a Comment