Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, August 18, 2014

ON BEHALF OF OTHERS, I CHEERFULLY PITCH ...



The U.S., the U.K., Singapore.  Sze, Silliman, Montfort, Zhicheng-Minde (yep: all males. Wassup with dat?).  These are among those represented in this morning's additions to Galatea Resurrects' List of Available Review Copies.  Said list is getting long -- I hope you check it out and engage with some -- a poetry book languishing on a shelf is a pitiable sight indeed.

As for me, I do what I can -- here's a list (I had to prepare for another project) on Publications I've reviewed to date for Galatea Resurrects  As you can see, I have no taste.  I mean, no discernible taste in poetry preferences ...  When I've read every single poem ever writ, then and only then will I solidify my preferences ...


No comments:

Post a Comment