Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, August 25, 2014

WANNA TRADE?

I had an active August trading books through MOI COMMUNITY BOOKSHELF!  This is a project where I list spare copies of poetry books or other genre by poets.  I then will trade such books for other poetry books I don't have (you can check if I already have your would-be trade at my Poetry Library).  Poets, you can trade your own books or spare copies of others' works.

So far in August, I've traded 25 books!  I believe that's a monthly record.  If you'd like to participate, do go to what can be OUR COMMUNITY BOOKSHELF.  I believe poetry should be circulated!



No comments:

Post a Comment