Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

"I FORGOT THE SONG INSIDE THE STONE"


Deep gratitude to Susan Lewis for editing Posit: a journal of literature and art and her editor's note on my poem "I Forgot the Song Inside the Stone": "Eileen R. Tabios’ masterful litany of all that could never again be forgotten, once she 'composed this song that would turn you into ice, so that you will know with my next note what it means to shatter into tiny pieces the universe will ignore'." 

The poem is part of my forthcoming Black Radish Books book, AMNESIA: Somebody's Memoir, and can be seen HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment