Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, March 18, 2019

"SECRETS AMONG POETS"

WILL  YOU TRUST ME WITH A SECRET?

This is a Call for Poets for participation in Meritage Press' latest' project:

Secrets Among Poets

HOW IT WORKS:
You email (meritagepress at gmail dot com) me a secret. I write it in a book that will not be read by anyone but me as I create your book. Your book will only be shelved in my Tiny Books Library!

And of course I won't reveal your secrets!

[Caveat: Your book may be read by others after we are all dead because I don't burn books.] 

Please include a short-ish poem with your secret. (Though I won't reveal your secret, if you wish me to post an image of your poem in the book, I can do so.)

Deadline: April 30, 2019

If chosen and published, you will receive a poetry book in exchange.


The Physical Book Objects:
Your secret and accompanying poem will be inscribed by me -- and possibly illustrated with one of my drawings -- in one of these tiny blank books originally made in Nepal (for as long as supplies last):





For more information: contact me at meritagepress at gmail dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment