Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

NEW SERIES: POEMS INSPIRED / INFORMED BY [POET]

Have you written a poem inspired by or informed by Mei-mei Berssenbrugge's work? Would you like it featured in Galatea Resurrects? I'm inaugurating a series of "Poems Inspired / Informed by POET" and Mei-mei is my inaugural poet. Previously published is fine (I'll give acknowledgements). To participate in the Berssenbrugge feature, send by email to me no later than Saturday, Nov. 25. The inspiration can be in any way it happened for you (both in content and form). You can send to me by email to Galateaten@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment