Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, July 1, 2016

TWENTY YEARS LATER...


I expect to finish proofing AMNESIA today when I dither over glossy vs. matte re the cover. While proofing, I paused over the two epigraphs in the book, which quote from among my first year's poems. 2016 is my 20th year in poetry and looking back at my first year, I obviously had certain expectations from Poetry. I am happy to be able to say, 20 years later: Thank you, Poetry -- you did not disappoint.





No comments:

Post a Comment