Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

PRE-RELEASE SPECIAL AND/OR POETRY BOOK TRADE OFFER!

Book Info at my Website



Dear Friends and Poetry Lovers,

I’m pleased to announce the impending release of my next book, The Connoisseur of Alleys (Marsh Hawk Press, 2016). The poems meld approaches found in constraint-based, computational, lyric, prose poem, abstract, story-telling, collage, transcolonial and indigenous (Kapwa-based) poems, among others. North American Review Editor Vince Gotera says about my 32nd poetry collection:

“A phrase from Comte de Lautréamont’s prose poem Les Chants de Maldoror (1869) has been used by many as a definition of surrealism: ‘the chance meeting on a dissecting-table of a sewing-machine and an umbrella.’ Such fanciful and bizarre juxtaposition is one of the many sources of beauty and the sublime in The Connoisseur of Alleys…. //  These poems are, to borrow from Whitman, ‘large and contain multitudes.’ They are a striking tribute to art and to poetry … emphasizing for ourselves our own humanity and grace.”

In gratitude, I’m offering a PRE-RELEASE SPECIAL involving a discounted price, free shipping ($4 value within the U.S.), and signed copies.  This SPECIAL expires Feb. 28, 2016. If interested, please send a $13.50 check (reflecting a 25% price discount) made out to me, as well as a shipping address, to

Eileen Tabios
P.O. Box 361
St. Helena, CA 94574

Alternatively, I am willing to trade for poetry books I don’t already have. If you would like to TRADE POETRY BOOKS, go check out my library at http://galateapoetrylibrary.blogspot.com. If you don’t see your book on the list, feel free to contact me about a trade at galateaten@gmail.com

For those who’d like to request a review copy, feel free to contact me at above email as well.

Thank you for your interest,

Eileen R. Tabios




No comments:

Post a Comment