Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, December 14, 2015

AHOY & ALOHA, BERKELEY!

Eastwind Books of Berkeley is encouraging its customers to celebrate the Holiday Season by giving the gift of Filipino-American Literature:

(click on image to enlarge)


Eastwind put on its flyer INVENT(ST)ORY as it's my newest book.  But I know they're carrying many of my other books, including

SUN STIGMATA: Sculpture Poems 
Menage a Trois with the 21st Century 
Reproductions of the Empty Flagpole 
NOTA BENE EISWEIN 
The Light Sang As It Left Your Eyes: Our Autobiography
They may have some other of my books in stock (even I can't recall all of my titles). In any event, I hope you drop by for my and other Pin@y authored books!  As we say in some places in the Philippines:






No comments:

Post a Comment