Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A POSITIVE FACEBOOK EFFECT?

The majority of my poetry book purchases aren't due to Facebook. Still, I just bought the 19th poetry book that's caught my interest since January 2014 due to my FB Feed. 19 books in 16 months. I can't judge whether that's a lot (though it seems like a lot if I rethink it as averaging more than one book a month...). Here's a purchase (owed to FB) that I freely admit to not having cracked just because I love the physicality of its four huge volumes bound together in thick plastic wrap -- it's got better sculptural charisma than a Warhol box:




No comments:

Post a Comment