Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

IN THREE QUESTIONS, A WORLD

Marsh Hawk Press has commenced a very interesting "Three Questions" series for its authors to focus on their books.  You can find the Contents page with links HERE.  The series is new and so far presents Mary Mackey, Tom Beckett, Norman Finkelstein and Michael Rerick.  I am the fifth author with a focus on I TAKE THEE, ENGLISH, FOR MY BELOVED.  You can see my Q&A HERE where I discuss, among other things, the relationship as I concocted it between noted Filipino artist V.C. Igarta and Clyfford Still.

V.C. Igarta


Clyfford Still



No comments:

Post a Comment