Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, October 31, 2014

WHERE MY POEMS APPEAR!

Delighted to see the latest issue of Otoliths which includes six stellar poets responding to one of my poems.  Thank you for "[6 x 1] + [1 x 6]" (aptly titled by editor Mark Young) to Sheila Murphy, John Bloomberg-Rissman, lars palm, Marthe Reed, Leny Strobel and Anne Gorrick.  The six poets respond to one of my poems, "No. 6. I Forgot the Plasticity of Recognition," and they respond lovingly and brilliantly.

Carrying on the theme of where my poems are appearing, I'm pleased to see some of my books appear in a "work space" of lars palm somewhere in Sweden, I think.  Glad to see my poems travel far ... to end up with some great company:



No comments:

Post a Comment