Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, June 15, 2020

COVID19 BOOKS!

I'm grateful to editor/publisher Mark Young and Otoliths for creating a book out of my March diary in The Time of the Coronavirus. You can get the book TINY STICKERS: A COVID-19 AUTOBIOGRAPHY through HERE.


As Otoliths describes the book,
Part four of Otoliths fifty-seven is Eileen R. Tabios' TINY STICKERS: A COVID-19 AUTOBIOGRAPHY, an illustrated diary which details how poetry, fruit stickers, & an eventual absence of bananas helped keep the pandemic at bay.
*

Though I didn't plan it, this ends up being one of two Covid19-related books I'll be releasing this year. The second will be, INCULPATORY EVIDENCE, my third bilingual edition which also features the first time I'll be translated into Thai. More details on that to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment