Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

LOVE IN A TIME OF BELLIGERENCE

is the title of my forthcoming French book.  My French book -- I'll revel in that phrase for a while as this is my first book publication in France.  And I can't think of a better way to share its news than through this engagement I just wrote for the August issue of Galatea Resurrects (see below for contents).  My essay about the book cover and cover artist Marc Gaba is HERE -- speaking of book cover, here it is:


Isn't my new baby beautiful? I expect to receive my copies in September/October time frame -- obviously I'll let you know when it lands in the U.S.!

**

Meanwhile, please enjoy the August issue of Galatea Resurrects. You can go HERE for the issue, but here are the Contents below for convenience. As ever, I thank the volunteer-reviewers and poets:

AUGUST
Selected Poems & Series by Thomas Fink
Engaged by Margaret H. Johnson (8/12)

FEATURED POET: Jean Vengua
(8/11)

Oxygen by Julia Fiedorczuk, Translated by Bill Johnston
Engaged by Eileen Tabios (8/10)

“Romeo and Romeo” by Ahmet Güntan
Engaged by Peter Valente (8/9)

"A Simple Word" by Marc Gaba
Engaged by Eileen Tabios (8/8)

Cat Poems: Wompus Tales & a Play of Despair by Christopher Shipman
Reviewed by Ariel Gratch (8/7)

Taropoetics by Anna McKerrow
Reviewed by Nikki Dudley (8/6)

A Poetry of Elephants, anthology compiled by Rebecca Gethin
Engaged by Eileen Tabios (8/5)

November Odds: Anger Fear and Horror After November 8, 2016 by Gary Hardaway
Reviewed by M. Earl Smith (8/4)


No comments:

Post a Comment