Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

BACKSTORY TO "THE RETURN OF DOVELION"

There's a poem in my novel DOVELION entitled "The Return of DoveLion." I thank Christal Ann Rice Cooper at ART & HUMANITY for interviewing me about the poem for its series "Backstory of the Poem." The series uses copious illustrations so that the article ends up featuring Jose Garcia Villa, my "Murder Death Resurrection" Poetry Generator, Kapwa, my doll-avatars in the writing studio, anonymous readers in Budapest, among other things, as illustrations. I actually had forgotten how many layers there were to the poem (which is also featured). I hope you have time to read it; it's available HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment