Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

EKPHRASIS WITH JOSIAH MCELHENY

I was blessed to participate in a Brooklyn Rail-sponsored Conversation with Josiah McElheny and present two poems inspired by some of his artworks. I invite you now to peruse the YouTube Video. I thought his chat with Charlotte Kent is wonderful and interesting. And at about 1:34:10 of video, I present my poems. Here's info:

Brooklyn Rail's 288th New Social Environment
Josiah McElheny in conversation with Charlotte Kent
Closed by a poetry reading by Eileen Tabios
YOUTUBE Video is available HERE.
Monday, May 3, 2021, 10 a.m. Pacific Time















 

No comments:

Post a Comment