Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

RE. NORTH FORK ARTS PROJECTS

Well, it's no secret I love visual art. Thus, I'd opened an Art & Conversation Gallery, North Fork Arts Projects. And now the Inquirer has done an article on this new project--click on link to see the article "New gallery in California celebrates Filipino art". What I present below is the original photo that they'd cropped for the top photo.  I like this photo's emphasis on ... the visual arts!

(Artworks by Isabel Cuenca on top left, Treva Tabios with next four 
paintings on wall, Maria Fatima Urbi with the painting I'm holding, 
and a sculpture by Napoleon Abueva on the floor.)



No comments:

Post a Comment