Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, December 2, 2016

2016 GALATEA RESURRECTS POETRY RECOMMENDATIONS

If you have ever reviewed for Galatea Resurrects, I invite you to participate in this project. Email me -- or if you're on Facebook, messenger me -- three poetry books you recommend.

The poetry books need not have been released in 2016 -- we believe Poetry is eternal.

This is not a "best of" but a "recommended" list.

Email me at galateaten@aol.com.  Send me your recommendations by Dec. 25, 2016 because your suggestions are a gift.

I'll take recommendations and compile a list! Recommenders' identities won't be revealed.

P.S. Don't mention -- not to say you would; this is a just-in-case -- my books.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment