Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, February 2, 2015

DITTO, MY ASS

I should thank Joanna Fuhrmann for inspiring me recently to do a work of flash fiction, "Ditto, My Ass."  Click on link to see the piece I wrote in a minute.  I'm now inspired to do more of these one-minute works (and in my own fashion will put pressure on me to do so by calling it a category since category implies there'll be more than one).

"Ditto, My Ass" is featured on Joanna's The Year of Yellow Butterflies blog, taking off from her newest book of the same name.  It's an ingenious way to spread the word about one's work -- kudos to her, too, for that brilliant idea!

And I read her book The Year of Yellow Butterflies indeed (of course I would) -- it is wonderful and recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment