Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

PERHAPS MY YOUNGEST READER ...

Eleven-year-old Noah is reading my book SUN STIGMATA!


I couldn't be more pleeeeeaaaaased!

I am thinking Noah may be my youngest reader yet (of my poetry books).  At least, I can't recall a younger reader right now.

I couldn't be more pleeeeeaaaaased!

I often find the most attentive readers among open-minded readers, and that open mind is often among children. So, thank you Noah for your attention!

I couldn't be more pleeeeeaaaaased!



No comments:

Post a Comment