Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

I ADORE BOOKISH CHILDREN

I'm so happy to share the front cover of my next book, The Connoisseur of Alleys (Marsh Hawk Press, Spring 2016).  But first, here's the original photograph by Advaita Patel for the cover -- as soon as I saw it, I immediately recognized the book's persona; the boy was the bookish child to the adult speaking my poems!  Synchronicity to come across him:


Then, here's the actual book cover designed by Michelle Bautista:


The book will have French flaps and so this will allow the back cover to feature a painting by Advaita that was inspired by her read of the manuscript.

Thank you Universe for all the artists!






No comments:

Post a Comment