Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, November 2, 2015

I WHO AM ABOUT TO DIE

Gratitude to Ian Whistle for asking me to participate in the Ottawa Poetry Newsletter's "We Who Are About to Die" series.  You can see the interview HERE, which really is just another means for me to brag about Athena and Achilles who metaphorically comprise my Author Photo:


Hope you enjoy the read ... even as the books I'm reading are entirely different now from what's listed in the interview...






No comments:

Post a Comment