Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

BOOKMARK MOI, THE BLOG

Really: I would much rather sleep.  But insomnia also has generated some interesting projects.  My latest is the blog

BOOKMARK MOI

where I follow up on my intent to have a collection of bookmarks.  From the Introduction:

It's early stages so my thinking may change.  But for now I'm thinking, given the almost infinite variety of bookmarks out there, I may try to focus the collection on bookmarks with literary connections -- from presses, from bookstores, from magazines, from books ... you get the drift. This would allow me to provide commentary that may be useful, e.g. for the bookmark associated with Bino A. Realuyo's award-winning poetry collection, The Gods We Worship Live Next Door, I then can point you to his poetry which is certainly recommended reading.

I'm a huge admirer, too, of the DIY ethic.  If any writer wants to send me a custom-made bookmark, contact Moi at galateaten@gmail.com and maybe we can do an exchange. Or, surprise me!  Here's my address: Eileen Tabios, P.O. Box 361, St. Helena, CA 94574

See you THERE!




3 comments:

  1. I treasure bookmarks to a ridiculous extent oh it's somewhat embarrassing to admit. I'm sending you my most beloved right now.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I look forward to it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. It isn't a DIY bookmark but it's most definitely literary.

    ReplyDelete