Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ZESTILY AGAINST MISANTHROPY

Allen Bramhall says I'm zesty and keeps doors open.  Zestily, may I open the door to his engagement with I FORGOT LIGHT BURNS and AGAINST MISANTHROPY: A Life in Poetry -- go HERE for the whole review but here's my favorite section--how he responded to the line

I forgot Red for the slithering snake freezing to S in Espana

by saying he then saw "this weird ass toilet paper being pulled sinuously from the roll."  This is the kind of engagement my poems warrant.




No comments:

Post a Comment