Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, June 8, 2015

POST-GRADUATION

(Michael on far left with two buddies)

The last few weeks have been taken up with my son's graduation...which happened this weekend and, Yay, it happened!  But it's Monday and back to work!  Though, this is my favorite part of the book-making process: checking final proofs before sending them to the printer!  I'm working on



If you click on images below, you will see the first and last page of Thomas Fink's Introduction.  I've been blessed to find an ideal poet's editor and reader in him, and hope his words tickle your curiosity about my forthcoming book, INVENT(ST)ORY:







No comments:

Post a Comment