Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

ERASING "I FORGOT" (#1)

I posited I forgot. When I erase the "I forgot," does that mean I remember or never forgot? The difference between film and photograph? I am meta-meta-ing myself. When the eraser leaves, the paper still bears the marks of what was erased. I am meta-ing myself into the debris of marks. Perhaps dust or glitter. Perhaps poetry or not.


Thanks to curator Ian Whistle for giving "[Erasing 'I Forgot'] #1" a home at h&, a mag of visual poetry.

I am erasing -- and hopefully doing something more than just erasing -- the database-poem from my MURDER DEATH RESURRECTION project.


No comments:

Post a Comment