Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

THE ANTHOLOGY SLACKER

The kiddo's in college!  Back to work for me! And that's how I discovered that, notwithstanding 3 books in 2015 and the same number scheduled for 2016, by one measure I'm a slacker: 2015 will be the first year where I won't have gotten into an anthology.  I pay attention simply because MOI HEART BOOKS!  Fortunately, I'll always have the year 3023 to look forward to ... here's my anthology list!  And thanks to those who pay attention, though, like Noel Alumit, whose works you also should explore!

Noel Alumit reads Eileen Tabios' poem "The Creation Diptych" during the 2015 Los Angeles book launch for KUWENTO: LOST THINGS, an anthology of Philippine myths, Editors Rachelle Cruz & Melissa Sipin (Carayan Press, San Francisco, 2014)



No comments:

Post a Comment