Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Monday, August 3, 2015

I'VE BECOME A BLACK RADISH!

I'm pleased to share that my manuscript AMNESIA: Somebody's Memoir has been accepted for publication by the wonderfully innovative press, Black Radish Books!  AMNESIA is part of my "Murder, Death and Resurrection" project that I've been blogging about here.

Shortly after that decision, I agreed to join their Advisory Board, joining such stellar poets as (from their website):

  • F. Douglas Brown
  • Norma Cole
  • Sueyeun Juliette Lee
  • Hoa Nguyen
  • Metta Samá
  • Susan Schultz
  • Carmen Gimenez Smith
  • Eileen Tabios
  • Orlando White
I am very much looking forward to working with the BRB collective, which also features some of the contemporary poets I very much admire.  Always great to interact with great minds -- makes me smarter! Onward!

Here is a black radish! Eeeeeerie, isn't it...!




No comments:

Post a Comment