Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TRUCK HAS DELIVERED ITS MARCH LOAD!


And so I end my guest-curatorship of The List or Catalog Poem Series over at TRUCK.  I end with me.

Hm. "I end with me."  That's, like, almost as catchy as "I is the Other" but I digress...

I said, "I end with me" because I chose to feature as the last poem a poem written by Sandy McIntosh when he was making fun of how prolific I am and specifically with thick books like, as he called them, the BRICK and SON-OF-A-BRICK.  Funny guy, my publisher.

Anyway, it's been a joy to do this project.  And I thank the poet-participants again and, for your convenience and re-reading pleasure, post their names below -- you can check out their List Poems by going HERE:

7 – Anne Gorrick
18 – lars palm 
19 – Tom Beckett 
20 – Mark Young 
25 – G. Mae Aquino 
26 – Erin Virgil
27 – J Likha Yatco
29 – Jim McCrary



No comments:

Post a Comment