Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Friday, March 13, 2015

I FORGOT LIGHT BURNS



As I've said before, my MDR Poetry Generator can create a de facto infinite number of poems (a number with 3,110 digits).  So far, I've written 130 poems.  And a recent set just created my first released poetry collection for 2015: 

I FORGOT LIGHT BURNS.

Thanks to publisher William Allegrezza of Moria who says about it: "I Forgot Light Burns is an excellent book, so head over to read it!"

This is the second published poetry collection concocted through the Generator, the first being 44 RESURRECTIONS.

Not to worry, I won't keep cranking up the Generator.  As also a conceptual project, it's proven itself: poems published in individual journals, two released books and three other manuscripts (at least one of which has obtained a new book publisher).

Light burns and I've got toilet paper on my book cover -- doesn't that make you want to check it out?!


No comments:

Post a Comment