Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

ON THE ONE HAND, PROLIFIC; ON THE OTHER HAND, A SLACKER!

Huh.  Last year, I released three poetry collections and an edited anthology.  So far in 2015, I've released two books, have another forthcoming, have two manuscripts under consideration, and three other manuscripts I'm just sitting on as I don't have time for them except to sit on them.  But apparently, I can still be considered a slacker.  Well, at least when I start getting compared to Joyce Carol Oates!  It's all good, of course.  If anything, coverage like that by my local paper reminds me not to keep sitting on my butt ...



The St. Helena Star is three books behind on its coverage of me....but no complaints: I'm just happy to have coverage!


No comments:

Post a Comment